Nothing beats guiding a company through its various stages of life: being there at its conception as a start-up, watching it grow and finally providing support with succession planning. Long-term customer relationships are often established in foundation law and corporate law. You get to know each other and learn what makes the other party tick.
My work is never boring; I constantly have to earn the trust of my clients afresh. One way is with proactive advice. Just as with mountaineering, the challenge is always to think one step ahead. A simple name change, for example, can have far-reaching consequences if all the employees have to adapt their social media profiles.
The area I work in is a real treasure trove of good stories. In corporate law especially, I get to see life played out in all its facets. My own career, too, is based on a great story: I was originally studying aviation and aerospace technology in Münich before love took me to St Gallen and to a law degree. For me, law and life are intertwined.
- Banking and finance
- Collective investment schemes and their distribution
- Commercial and corporate law
- Litigation and arbitration
- Succession planning and inheritance
- Criminal law
STEP Diploma International Trust Management
Admitted to the bar
University of St. Gallen
- Law clerk with an international commercial law firm in Zurich
- Legal engineer in the Asset Management Department of a major Zurich private bank
- Associate attorney with an international commercial law firm in Zurich
Memberships – Publications – Specialties
Registered at the Zurich Bar Association
Member of the Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations
Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)