I'd rather pick up the phone than send long memos. This way it is often possible to quickly find a pragmatic solution that works legally and is economically viable. My clients know that they can reach me at any time – regardless of whether they have a general question or whether they have a specific problem. The more direct the communication is, the easier it is to work together.
One of my greatest strengths is my ability to see the bigger picture. This is why I particularly enjoy providing comprehensive support to companies and business owners. When criminal law, insurance law and commercial law overlap, lateral thinking is needed. A change of scenery can really help – for me, it's kayaking on Lake Zürich.
Going to court shows the various facets of the legal profession: first and foremost, expertise and experience are key to developing a successful strategy. Having a strong adversarial style is critical when in court. I have to think on my feet, argue convincingly and put forward a convincing case. My success lies in the right mix of conciseness and depth, smart ideas, and consistent follow-through.
- White collar crime and international mutual assistance
- Liability and insurance law, including medical malpractice
- Personal injury law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Contract law
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy
Certificate of Advances Studies (CAS) in law of criminal procedure, University of St. Gallen
Admitted to the bar
University of Lucerne, Master of Law
- 2018, Partner, Streichenberg und Partner
- Associate in an international law firm in Zurich
- Associate in a specialized law firm for liability and insurance law matters in Zurich and Zug
- Consultant for corporate tax matters at one of the big four trust companies in Zurich
Memberships – Publications – Specialties
- Member of the Zurich Association
- Member Swiss Bar Associations
- Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL)
- ELS (Elsa Lawyers Society)